We’re Always Hiring Hard Working Employees. Apply Below!
By working with LNF Contracting, you will have the opportunity to build your professional experience and play an important role in a dedicated team. We are proud to offer competitive pay and a positive work environment.
We are always looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, take pride in what they do and are leaders both on and off the job. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Current positions and job descriptions are listed below.
We are looking to hire a seasoned hardworking Lead hand with experience working in general renovations and landscaping design. The individual must have
demonstrated ability to lead and command a team. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and make sound decisions to ensure top level customer satisfaction. The Lead hand must lead by example and ensure the entire team works towards one single goal, Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage and supervise part-time and full-time skilled and unskilled manual labour staff.
- Assign and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure project is completed according to project schedule.
- Contract seasonal full-time position, winter positions available.
- Over 3 – 5-year experience in a lead or supervisory position in the areas listed above.
- Maintains safety as being number 1 priority in all construction activities.
- Ability to drive and operate machinery such as bobcats and excavators.
- Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to perform work
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
- General knowledge with Concrete Applications. Eg. Forming, pouring etc.
- Minimum of 3-year experience with concrete and construction industry.
- Excellent customer service and attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Career minded with a desire to grow with the company.
- Experience with skid steer loaders, excavators, compaction equipment.
Job Type: Full – time
Salary / Wage: $25 + / Hour
A Skilled Laborer is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks (generally physical labor) in order to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects. The labourer will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to grade for pavers and installation of pavers and wall materials.
- Ability to drive truck and trailers
- Assist in job site preparation prior to beginning of each project, which vary in size and scope.
- Assist in all facets related to landscape construction, demolition/excavation, site preparation.
- Operate various tools and equipment (hammers, drills, chainsaws, quick-cut saws, shovels, levels, etc.)
- Mix, pour and spread concrete/mortar
- Digging ditches and trenches
- Plant and create garden beds and lawns
- Loading and unloading of various materials, equipment and tools to be used on a daily basis
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts and/or hand lifting/carrying
- Reliable, punctual and responsible individual
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs. (sometimes repeatedly throughout the day)
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity, rain, dust and cold
- Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and materials
- Valid G license with a safe record and access to own transportation
- Minimum 2-year landscaping experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
Job Type: Full – time,
Salary / Wage: $17 – $22 / Hour